Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Deer Antlers

"This and That Canine Company" dropped by our office the other day and brought with them some chewable treats for our furry friends at work. To my amazement, these treats were called "deer antlers" which are exactly what they are called. Deer Antlers.

To be honest, I had never heard of such things before in my life. I've picked up a couple raw hide bones, bully sticks, or even pigs ears for my pets to chew on, but deer antlers??... really?!?

These deer antlers are definately not your ordinary bone or chew toy, but believe it or not, our dogs love them.

"This and That Canine Company" actually gave 3 deer antlers to us, one for each of the pets in our office, and of course, as seen in this footage, Ernie managed to steal two of them because he loves them so much.



And what's not to love? These deer antlers are all natural and result from deer physically shedding or dropping their old antlers as new ones grow in their place.

Deer antlers contain a healthy source of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc and manganese. All of these healthy ingredients in a compact, odorless and mess-free dog chew, which have a tough exterior, making them harder to chew and longer lasting for your pooch.

You can pick one up today from your local Pet Valu location.

1 comment:

  1. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in
    penning this blog. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content
    by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated
    me to get my own website now ;)
    Also visit my web-site http://bostaditurkiet.net/fastigheter-alanya

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis