Thursday, March 18, 2010

Obsessed with these Shiba Inu's

Click on the title of this link to see what I'm talking about...

Are you sitting at your desk staring adoringly at these puppies too?!?

I have been following this live feed for some time now and have watched these puppies grow .. and boy do they grow fast!! Only 2 weeks ago, they were half the size that they are today.

This live stream is a new obsession of mine, I have the puppies on a separate screen so that I can take a peek at what they're up to every now and then. I can't help but smile every time I take a look at these crazy, active kids... what a great way to alleviate a stressful day... and I have a feeling the concept of live feeds will be the next Reality TV.

Clearly, I'd be a fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis