Monday, March 15, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog

I have recently been advised to blog about more informative, pet related, trend setting, fashion forward issues which may be more insightful to one, but run the risk of being just as boring to another.

With that said, I did do some research online to see what topics I could find which may be of interest to the occassional pet-savvy reader. In doing so, I found that everything about anything pet-related that needed to be said, has so eloquently already been said on numerous already established sites. And to have me elaborate on a given topic would simply involve the reader re-reading what s/he has already read on a previously visited website.

Does it seem like I'm talking in circles? Cause that's my point... I have instead, decided to continue writing about FouFou related topics in hopes to avoid the tossing of redundant facts at our readers.

My intent in writing this blog is to give our fans an insiders update on what goes on behind the scenes and to provide a more personal touch to all the real life issues that we encounter, while getting to know the faces behind FouFou Dog.

In keeping things light, here's one for the road:

Cheryl and Jenn were at Ikea last week picking up last minute knick-knacks for the office.

Cheryl: Hey! Do we need bigger lunch bowls for the office?
Jenn: No... why?
Cheryl: 'Cause I heated up some food last week in one of those bowls and the rice from my lunch was spilling out of it.
Jenn: That just means you're eating too much, dude.

ahhhhahahahaha.. ok, more serious blogs to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis